Blog Post Contributors
Thank you for your thoughts, ideas, and, most importantly, your time.
Please make sure to submit a picture, brief bio, and social media/website information for your author bio page.
Where to begin?
- First, do you want to write a single blog post about different topics or do you want to write a series of blog posts about one topic? For example, a series on the Flex Offense would be 1. how to run the offense, 2. drills to practice the offense, 3. quick hitters for the offense, 4. in-game adjustments with the offense.
- Next, we want to try and have at least one blog post “in the tank” so that you stay one week ahead. Let’s face it. Life happens. This way we can stay on schedule and our readers will have something to look forward to reading.
- Save your blog posts in “Draft” mode.
- Do not publish to the blog without having it reviewed first so that we get the SEO, pictures, labels, and technical data configured appropriately. We have a newsletter that reaches thousands of coaches and want to make sure your hard work is shared using our newsletter service.
- Each blog post should be between 300-500 words and include pictures related to the topic.
- Blog posts are easier to follow if they are broken up into paragraphs of 3-4 sentences.
- Choose one keyword or topic for your blog post and use that phrase more than once in your writing.
- Our goal is always quality over quantity.
- Promote your blog post on social media – Facebook, Twitter, e-mail after it is published.
- Make sure you have submitted a photograph, shared your website link, social media data, and a brief bio. We want to promote you with your credentials attached to your blog post.
Blog Post Ideas
Basketball Defensive System
Basketball Man Defense
Basketball Motion Offense
Basketball Practice Planning
Offensive Basketball Plays